Attractions & Activities Toll Free 1-866-566-9815 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tete Jaune Lodge is the perfect place to relax or be adventurous. There are numerous activities and attractions in our area to satisfy everyone's dreams. Some of them include:
- Watching the salmon spawning in the Fraser River right here on the property in August
- Whitewater Rafting: Stellar Descents is located right next door to us. They range from leisure float trips to heart-pounding experiences
- ATV Touring: bring your own or go on a tour with Mount Robson ATV Adventure Tours
- Helicopter Tours: just down the road - fly in to Berg Lake at Mount Robson and hike out - Robson Helimagic Inc
- Hiking: Many fascinating local trails, waterfalls and historic sites. Berg Lake Hikers -stay with us, leave your vehicle here and we will take you to the Berg Lake trailhead and pick you up on your return
- Fishing: Right here on the property for Rainbow Trout - or try one of the close-by Lakes or creeks
- Dogsledding: Cold Fire Creek Dogsledding is just minutes up the road.
- Wildlife Viewing: See our famous Hummingbirds, Elk, Caribou. Deer, Moose, Bears, Eagles, and Geese. You can also visit the Starret Wildlife Sanctuary
- Golfing: Just down the road at Valemount Pines
- Bicycling: We provide retro bicycles for guests who would like to explore the immediate area
- Sightseeing & Exploring Local Historic Sites - hike up to the old Mica Mine in the same area as the world famous 1955 William Roe Sasquatch sighting!!! We haven't seen one yet but are still looking
- Visit the Dunster Farmers Market on Saturdays, come for Valemountain Days in June, or the Valemount Rodeo and Dunster Music Festival in August
Campground, RV Park & Lodging
Stellar Descents is located right next door. It's just a short walk from your room or camping spot and you are on an adventure!
Did we mention that we host the most beautiful weddings!
We also welcome family reunions, anniversaries, and birthday events
Some breathtaking scenery, all located nearby